Ever take sports too seriously?
Here are 9 things you can actually bet on without going overboard this Sunday.
1. Will both Harbaugh brothers wear hats?
You'll have to bet $1000 on Yes if you want to win $100 on this one. Hats are a virtual lock.
2. Who will the MVP thank first?
I don't know how a sportsbook decides how to set the numbers on this, but they have ideas. Right now it looks like this:
• God: +100
• Teammates: +200
• Coach: +300
• Parents: +600
• Fans: +600
3. Which Harbaugh brother will be shown first after the national anthem?
For some reason Jim Harbaugh is a slight favorite at -125 to John Harbaugh's -105. Why? I guess maybe Jim is exactly twenty dollars more popular than his brother? Who the hell knows?
4. Will the coin toss result in heads or tails?
Both options are currently listed at -103 (or -105 depending on the site you use).
5. Which team will win the coin toss?
In case you want to bet on the coin toss, but you like your 50/50 bets to have cities associated with them, you can also bet on the which team you think will win. Both are also listed at -105.
6. What color Gatorade will be dumped on the winning coach?
Everyone's favorite weird prop bet currently ranks the likely colors like this:
• Clear/Water: +150
• Yellow: +150
• Orange: +250
• Red: +500
• Lime Green: +550
• Blue: +1000
Smart money is on yellow or water. Well, as smart as money bet on a Gatorade bath can be.
7. How long will the national anthem be?
It's even money on this one (both options are at -115). Do you think Alicia Keys' rendition of the anthem will lost longer than 125 seconds? Or shorter? For reference, last year's anthem (done by Kelly Clarkson) was only 96 seconds long.
8. Will Beyonce use a hand mic or a headset for her first song?
Headset is an early and obvious favorite at -250 (meaning you would have to bet $250 on it to win $100), while mic is at +175 (bet $100 to win $175).
9. Will Beyonce show cleavage during her first song?
Yes is a HUGE favorite right now at -500 (bet $500 to win $100). No is at +300 (bet $100 to win $300).